At Amplified, we use a campaign verification process to guarantee that all emails and SMS sent from our platform are legitimate and not associated with any malicious activity.
This verification process helps to protect our platform from being used to send messages that could damage our sending reputation and negatively affect our customers' deliverability and time to inbox.
How does the campaign verification process work?
When you send your first few emails, our team will manually review and verify it to ensure it meets our standards. The campaign verification process involves the following easy steps:
- Our Customer Service (CS) team will review your campaign for accuracy and compliance with our guidelines. This includes checking the content of your email for any missing images, broken links, or text formatting issues. As well as ensuring that your campaign is sent from a verified email address.
- If there are any issues or changes that need to be made, our CS team will contact you directly. They will explain what needs to be fixed and provide guidance on how to make the necessary changes.
- Once all the criteria have been met, the CS team will verify your campaign. If everything is as it should be, they will send your campaign right away or on your scheduled date.
How do I submit a verification?
To submit your campaign for verification:
- Craft your email or SMS campaign.
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab, then click the “Verify Now” button on the campaign you want to verify.
- Our Customer Service team will be notified that your campaign needs to be verified. Wait for the team to contact you and complete the verification process.
How long does the verification process take?
The campaign verification process typically takes less than 24 hours on weekdays. However, if you submit your campaign on the weekend, the verification process may take a little longer due to fewer staff members working on the weekends.
We also recommend submitting your campaign at least 24 hours before the scheduled send time to account for any possible delays.
What can I do while I wait for approval?
You can use the time to explore the app to familiarize yourself with the features available and how they work. Also, take the time to read through the Help Center or other resources available to get a better understanding of how Amplified works. This way, you will be prepared to take full advantage of the app once your campaign is approved.
What can I do if my campaign was not approved and should have been?
If you feel that your campaign was not approved and should have been, please reach out to us in-app or via email at email@example.com. We will be happy to take a look and advise you on the best course of action.
Will all of my campaigns require verification?
As soon as we see that your campaigns are consistently adhering to our standards and your sending reputation is good, we will automatically unlock this for you. This will eliminate the need for you to verify your campaign every time you run it.